The Hyster® SC1.0 is designed to suit a variety of lighter duty warehouse applications. The unit is ideal for use in the back of a retail store or mezzanine floors and is especially suitable for lifting and transporting open pallets, stillages and other open containers in confined spaces.
Responsive butterfly switches control travel direction, speed and braking. They allow for a smooth start, controlled braking and acceleration.
Compact Stacker Highlights:
- MOSFET DC controller for traction and hydraulic controls.
- Battery discharge indicator (Red - Amber - Green status).
- Welded fork construction makes them highly resistant to torsion and heavy loads.
- In case of collision components and batteries are protected with special designed cover.
- Compact chassis design to improve accessibility.
- Operator-friendly tiller head controls for productive load handling.
- Standard anti-roll back system.
- Stabilizing wheel to maximize stability when turning.
- Single load wheels.
- Ergonomic tiller head designed for maximum operator comfort.
- Low effort controls ergonomically placed to reduce operator fatigue.
- Adjustable performance setting to suit specific operation conditions.
- Responsive butterfly switches give a smooth and controlled speed in either travel direction and allow controlled traction braking.
- Adjustable Creep-speed function for maneuvering in dense areas – tiller arm in upright position or lowered.
- On board 10A HF charger for on-site recharge.
- Optimized battery packs to ensure maximum time of operation.
- Easy access to motor and key components to reduce downtime.
- Quick accessibility for exchange of batteries.
- Maintenance free sealed lead acid batteries.
Model Hmotnost Jmenovitá nosnost Kapacita baterie Výška zdvihu SC1.0 371 1000 24V / 54h 1510